Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gallery: Harry Potter Tattoos



Another Harry Potter tattoo! These are on my friend Emily, the winged key is a tattoo that I did on her back in May. It’s almost done; we have a little bit of purple shading left to go.




JEEZ GUIZE MY SCAR HURTS A LOT RIGHT NOW
guess mebbe voldy is around?? idk

Source: ArianaGrande.net via TwitPic via AsteroidGalaxy 

Right place at the right time!  Ariana just barely posted this on her twitter!  So cute! [More]



Harry Potter inspired tattoo. I love the placement and color; it just works :)






I got this over the summer :). You already have my other HP tattoo reblogged on here somewhere, of “It’s real for us” on my foot in my mom’s handwriting. I plan on getting at least one more, of the deathly hallows symbol, in the near future.



This is my lightning bolt tattoo. it was my first tattoo and it obviously represents the love i feel for harry potter (duh.) this was taken the night of my senior prom, and it was by far my favorite accessory; it always will be.


Source: MuggleWatch


Source: MuggleWatch


"New Harry Potter Tattoo! LOVE IT!"

    

No comments:

Post a Comment