Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tattoos: Legend of Zelda


I know I've been posting a lot of tattoo's lately, but I had to add this one. Her expression in this photo is just priceless. I don't think I've ever seen anyone this pumped up about a new tattoo. She looks like a two year old who has just discovered the joys of stomping on ant hills.

There's a whole gallery of the tattoo experience, complete with close-ups.

My husband and I recently got matching tattoos in reference to Zelda, one of our all time favorite video games.

“Link’s a fictional character and the main protagonist in Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda who travels through Hyrule, defeating creatures, evil forces and the series’ primary antagonist, Ganon, while attempting to save Princess Zelda and her kingdom. There’s a total of 16 Heart Containers you can collect in the game. You start with 3 and are rewarded with one from every boss you defeat.”

We decided on four heart containers signifying our 4th of July Anniversary and four notable obstacles we overcame during our relationship and marriage.


No comments:

Post a Comment