Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Scarecrow


"For Halloween this year I dressed as The Scarecrow from Batman. There are many versions of the character from various media, but I based my costume mainly on the Animated Series version. The costume was handmade (excluding the hat and gloves which were purchased and slightly modified). I generally spend weeks every year making an elaborate Halloween costume and have been doing so since the 1990s, but this is the first time I will be putting pictures online. On Sunday October 30th I participated in the Kawasaki Halloween festival, Japan's largest Halloween event, along with 3500 others. The concept for the mask comes from fellow deviant boredman, and credit for its design goes to him. I simply looked at his awesome Scarecrow cosplay and replicated the mask that I saw. Enjoy!"


No comments:

Post a Comment