Monday, December 19, 2011

Morrigan


Morrigan (from Dragon Age)
Modeled by The-Kirana
Photographed by Kirawinter
"I know, Kirana looks like out of character here... But nothing I can do - her face so cute and pretty, I am sure that you all will agree with me >_<

This time white magic of something I even didnt know... We made a big cleaning after casting all this spells xDDD"



Modeled by The-Kirana
Photographed by Kirawinter
"First shoot in Ukraine. I was bit nervous about, cause too much time I was havent taken European cosplayers photos xDDDD

But it was much fun =v= I thought about water photos for a long time, and I finally I took them. Yep, that magic water in her hands is absolutely real, its not a PS Also DAO is my favorite game, so it helps a lot xDDD"


Photographed by Kirawinter

"First shoot in Ukraine. I was bit nervous about, cause too much time I was havent taken European cosplayers photos xDDDD

But it was much fun =v= I thought about water photos for a long time, and I finally I took them. Yep, that magic water ball in her hands is absolutely real, its not a PS"


Photographed by Kirawinter

"I planned to make Morrigan costume in March. But there were so many problems so I could finish the costume only in July. I don't remember exactly but this costume took about one month. And it was rather expensive. But I'm a huge DAO-fan. It one of the best games I ever played. And Morrigan is one of the greatest female characters of it (it was so difficult to make friends with her xD). I really enjoyed making all these stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment